skip to main | skip to sidebar

farouthewindow

Friday, January 29, 2010

A showered plant drips drips

A weakening an erosion

To say you understand,

When I cannot even understand myself, is absurd

Just seeing a paradigm it’s funny

Or is it that it would take an eternity

For you to tell me all you know about me?

I, “stewing in my own soul air,” asking

Eroding

If I can ever know life when I see it
Posted by Audrey at 1:08 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (28)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • Farewell my black balloon
      • A showered plant drips dripsA weake...
      • You said it
      • Dream (in fragments)
      • The Edge of Love
      • "They're [my parents] both supportive though. I we...
      • Down With Sentimentalism
      • Like a Shot to the Heart
      • Hustlin'
      • Dream
      • It's Out There
      • I've always loved this songvia Lady Lunacy
  • ►  2009 (45)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (14)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (4)

About Me

My photo
Audrey
View my complete profile